Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car disappeared from my phone app and my Tesla account! Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TLDR; The car disappeared from my app and my online account, what do I do!?

Received delivery 7/21. almost exclusively used the app for the last month. I dropped my car off for an overnight detail yesterday, when I went to pick it up this morning it had disappeared from my app. Luckily I had the key card so I was able to drive. My wife also has the car on her app and it was gone from there as well. It is also missing from my Tesla account when I logged into my computer. I tried to add the VIN and it says that the VIN has already been assigned.

I called my local service center and they said the could see my vehicle when they looked up my account. They suggested I delete and reinstall the app...this doesn't make sense because it's not displaying in my online account at all. But I did this to humor them to no avail. They then suggested I call roadside assistance, who said they only handle emergencies and I need to reach out to Tesla Support, which is only available Monday-Friday.

Just wanted to reach out to the community to see if this has happened and what is the resolution?

Side note, how can they only have support available M-F but we have problems on the weekend that need to be handled. At this point I'm just mad/frustrated/disappointed with the service experience overall since I made the initial order.

TLDR; The car disappeared from my app and my online account, what do I do!?

Received delivery 7/21. almost exclusively used the app for the last month. I dropped my car off for an overnight detail yesterday, when I went to pick it up this morning it had disappeared from my app. Luckily I had the key card so I was able to drive. My wife also has the car on her app and it was gone from there as well. It is also missing from my Tesla account when I logged into my computer. I tried to add the VIN and it says that the VIN has already been assigned.

I called my local service center and they said the could see my vehicle when they looked up my account. They suggested I delete and reinstall the app...this doesn't make sense because it's not displaying in my online account at all. But I did this to humor them to no avail. They then suggested I call roadside assistance, who said they only handle emergencies and I need to reach out to Tesla Support, which is only available Monday-Friday.

Just wanted to reach out to the community to see if this has happened and what is the resolution?

Side note, how can they only have support available M-F but we have problems on the weekend that need to be handled. At this point I'm just mad/frustrated/disappointed with the service experience overall since I made the initial order.
I am having the same issue. Were you able to resolve the issue?