Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car door dented, caught on Sentry - help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tend to assume it is accidental, with the way this forum works it is easy to find yourself posting in the 'wrong' group at times.

I never find myself accidently posting in the Australian section.. why would they even be looking at posts in this area?

The more I hang around Tesla forums the more I think Tesla pay people to just post on anything and everything to keep building the sentiment while still smuggly saying they don't spend on advertising - they then disappear at the weekends and only post during the working day - maybe I need a tin foil hat :)

Or if accessing via 'New Posts' - although, no excuse as it 'clearly' states in the results what part of the forum it is.

upload_2020-5-18_17-18-43.png

Reactions: Andrew_SE23
Hi all,

After cleaning the car today for the first time in months due to the lockdown I’ve noticed a nasty dent/scrape on the passenger door where someone’s opened their door onto mine, painful!

Gratefully sentry recorded the incident, but due to the rain it’s really hard to make out her number plate. Can anyone help?! Any ideas how to make it clearer? photos attached, and videos here (unfortunately the compression on upload has made them even grainier):

Incident:
Streamable - free video publishing

drive past: Streamable - free video publishing

thanks so much in advance, hopefully someone can help!

Unlucky parking next to bo selecta

• Funny
Reactions: EVMeister