Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car door open @ Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Trevor B

Apr 2, 2016
USA
I first thought they were working on it ... but the app shows the door open for the past 2+ days now (and since there no technicians working over the weekend, will remain that way until Monday)

Should I call and let them know? :)

I first thought they were working on it ... but the app shows the door open for the past 2+ days now (and since there no technicians working over the weekend, will remain that way until Monday)

Should I call and let them know? :)

No ..don’t micromanage the service center let them do their work if something happens to the car while it’s there they are responsible..service centers are busy these days ..and honestly if u didn’t have app you would never know what they are doing with car similar to how when u had an ICE ..once they start working on car they will Disable the remote access...will u than go to shop and watch them work on it ??:eek:

Ok ... good to know they will disable access once they start working on it.

But I've received text messages that say "we are working on it".

Which means either they haven't started or forgot to disable access. Which one is it? ;)

Ok ... good to know they will disable access once they start working on it.

But I've received text messages that say "we are working on it".

Which means either they haven't started or forgot to disable access. Which one is it? ;)

Turn satellite view on does your car show in parking lot or in building ..?

Was at Syosset NY Service Center last week and from what I could see, either lights were on or doors open on ALL cars being serviced. Didn't think anything of it. I didn't see any CO2 hoses under the door or exhaust fans though. Dangerous place