Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car freeze

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, for the second time in few days, when I entered the car the main display did not light-up. I had to start moving the car to get it to light-up. The pilot display reported : system warm up: push brake when this message end ( translation from italian ). Before it was impossible to connect with the car via Iphone app.....
Any similar problem ?

This happens when your MS has been asleep and you get in, I suspect because you have Energy Saving ON like I do. The message and delayed start-up you're seeing has also started occurring more often on my S90D since installing firmware updates in the past month. It is puzzling.

If you are not as concerned with retaining every bit of range possible, you could try turning Controls / Displays / Energy Saving OFF which will only allow your MS to sleep between 10PM-5AM. Good luck!

BTW, try checking the box "Always Connected" next to that Energy Saving option -- no matter what you decide to do with the Energy Savings being ON or OFF. Doing so will keep your cell connectivity active and allow your iPhone to connect much faster, while only consuming 1-2 miles of rated range per day in my experience.