Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car getting to ideal temperature every night at 9.43pm...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... what's the deal with that? My app doesn't even have the option to program it (android), my husband's does (apple), but he turned it off in front of me... Yet we still get the message every single night.
Is there a setting to disable on the car itself?

So... what's the deal with that? My app doesn't even have the option to program it (android), my husband's does (apple), but he turned it off in front of me... Yet we still get the message every single night.
Is there a setting to disable on the car itself?

Do you (or your husband) have (or have you ever had) ANY third party apps that interact with the car? Teslafi, stats, watch for tesla, etc etc.?

I've had some unusual results on my Android phone. I was testing it, and set it to precondition at 7 in the morning. No problem, that worked. Then I set it to precondition once at 5 in the afternoon, quitting time. That worked, but it also still does it at 7 in the morning. So it does it twice a day, every day, and there's no way to see this or change it. It seems like changing it just adds a new event and hides the old one.

I turned it off today, but it seemed to do it anyway this afternoon. It may be that I turned it off for one time, but not the other, so I tried again, and will see if I can stop it. It's so hard to report software bugs for the apps. There was one bug for several versions that's still in the current Android version (open Google Maps from the location page), and I finally get to talk to someone today that seems like she might follow up on it.