Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car graphics manipulation

Ol'Blue

Oct 12, 2018
Vancouver
not sure of anyone has found this yet, but I came across it earlier by accident.

Maybe this is an old thing that I’m only just getting to.

I’m on 32.11

Using multi finger touch or even one finger, you can shift and rotate and zoom the graphic of your car and the cars around you. It will hold for a few seconds and then return to normal.

Very cool, and sorry if this has already been discovered!

My quick search didn’t find any results, however, search and I don’t get along well.

Cheers!

DopeGhoti

Aug 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Not mentioned though is that if you three-finger-drag around the visualization, you can pan the view rather than orbiting it around your car. Not sure how utile that is though. I wish it had better awareness of what was directly behind you; it's really odd that the car's situational awareness has that huge blind spot to the rear where one of the best cameras is.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC