TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Car is randomly awake

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Shygar, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Shygar

Shygar Member

I've noticed throughout the day that sometimes when I access it from the app, it's already awake and quickly refreshes. But most of the time it's not awake and has to be woken up. I'm still on 21.9 so I don't have cabin heat protection yet and this has been happening for awhile so I don't think it's like trying to download a software update or anything.

Is this normal?

2. AngryCPA

AngryCPA Member

Sounds about right, are you getting a lot of vampire drain?

3. Shygar

Shygar Member

Not really seeing much vampire drain at all

4. Pkmmte

Pkmmte Le meow

Do you have any third-party Tesla apps installed on your phone, by any chance?

5. Shygar

Shygar Member

Hmm nope, didn't know they existed, haha.