Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Shmoo: (Anyone old enough to remember?)
1646582870304.png

Upvote 0
IF you name your Tesla... it shows up in your phone app.

I kept mine simple.....

We have two Lexus, two BMW's and the Tesla.

If I tell my daughter to "take the Lexus"... she'll ask "which one", or I'll get home and find out she took the wrong one. We don't really each have our own cars, we pretty much share all of them, except for my son, who has is own BMW 430i.

If i tell her to "Take the beast", or "Take the spud"... she, or my wife, or whomever knows exactly which car I'm referring to. My M2 is referred to as "The baby", as my license plate is "A BABY M"....

Hey... if you have a car that farts, I think you give up your right to call anyone childish, for naming their car!

Screenshot_20220306-121657_Tesla.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IF you name your Tesla... it shows up in your phone app.

I kept mine simple.....

We have two Lexus, two BMW's and the Tesla.

If I tell my daughter to "take the Lexus"... she'll ask "which one", or I'll get home and find out she took the wrong one. We don't really each have our own cars, we pretty much share all of them, except for my son, who has is own BMW 430i.

If i tell her to "Take the beast", or "Take the spud"... she, or my wife, or whomever knows exactly which car I'm referring to. My M2 is referred to as "The baby", as my license plate is "A BABY M"....

Hey... if you have a car that farts, I think you give up your right to call anyone childish, for naming their car!

View attachment 777550
SBD. — I like that!
My wife says that about me too…

Reactions: jellison889
Upvote 0