Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to old enough to remember Laugh In and The Farkle Fanmily to get this name. I have a Red Model Y named Four Door Farkle.

Attachments

• DD6F8E28-9A75-4FC5-A517-BB47AA627568.jpeg
    DD6F8E28-9A75-4FC5-A517-BB47AA627568.jpeg
    982.3 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
Stella.. because she gave me my groove back.

I've owned either a V8 truck/car.. or tuned Japanese sedan/coupe or a pure 2 seater sports car for the past 25 years. Thanks to newborn twins & new 100-mile daily commute in 2018.. I started spending over $600/month on gas. Didn't take long before I traded my big ole SUV in for a CRV. Immediately fell in love with the 1.5L "efficient" engine + AWD and 30mpg gas savings. I was so happy with the money I was saving on gas that I was fully satisfied with the weak drivetrain. Not to mention I spent most of my commute sitting in DC traffic.

At some point, figured out I could own a Tesla for right about the same price I was paying for the "efficient" CRV + gas. So after 3 years of ownership.. finally traded it for an MYSR about a year ago. Now I spend $0 on gas... $0 on daily charging.. and Autopilot makes every commute much more enjoyable. One of the best vehicle decisions I've ever made. Of course every time I punch it.. I find it hard to believe this is one of the slowest cars that Tesla makes. Feels as fast as my Vette most days. And I have 4 doors. Can always get in front of anybody at the light, or the highway ramp, or even pass anything on the highway. I can only imagine what driving one of the Performance versions would be like.

Funny story.. was watching my favorite drag racing show this past weekend (Fastest cars in the Dirty South).. and one of the guys had two cars, both incredibly powerful Mustangs.. guessing 800-1000hp. One named "First 48" and the other named "Homicide". Said if he ever builds a faster car.. he will call that one "Serial Killer".. because every time he goes to the track.. somebody is gonna die lol.

I now know exactly what I would name a Model S Plaid.. if I was ever fortunate enough to comfortably afford a $150K car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Vector
Upvote 0