Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Neck Pillow w\ pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of my complaints would be the uncomfortable seats in the MS, especially my neck. Since the headrests are not adjustable, my head never touches the static headrest. As I have a 2.5 hr commute each direction daily, I always tend to have a sore neck at the end of the day. So based upon comments in this thread, Headrests , I went ahead and purchased this: Amazon.com - NeckBone Chiropractic Pillow by Original Bones, Tan - Neck Pillows and just installed it in the car. Now I haven't driven with it yet, but I can already tell that it makes it so much more comfortable for me.

I went with the tan version, which isn't an exact match to the tan interior but that's ok for me. It's definitely bigger than I thought, but thats ok. I have tinted windows anyway haha.

IMG_3577.JPG

The only issue is with the straps. I knew this when I bought it though. As the MS headrest isn't adjustable and more "a part of the seat", there are no bars to slip the little sleeves around. My first attempt was zip ties:

IMG_3588.JPG

as you can see, kinda ugly. so then I remember I had some tan string, definitely a little slicker.

IMG_3599.JPG

Now if I knew how to take the seats apart, that strap could probably be completely hidden. The nice thing about it like this though is that I can just slip it on and off.

I'll let you know after a week or so how I really feel if it helps.