Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car now goes round corners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One major improvement I've noticed in AutoPilot since V10. The car now goes round corners, due to cunningly slowing down as it approaches them! Previously, it would stay at the cruise speed and just switch AP off half way through the corner, which was quite scary.
It drives like a granddad, taking a sharp corner I'd normally do at 40mph at 25mph, but it's definitely progress.

It did that in v9.. some of the curvier exits on motorways it'd slow down quite a bit.
That may be so, but I don't think it attempted slowdowns on normal A and B roads. It can definitely get around corners it couldn't before. That doesn't mean it can get around all corners. Some it ignores and immediately gets into trouble, so still a way to go, but I appreciate the progress in the right direction.

That may be so, but I don't think it attempted slowdowns on normal A and B roads. It can definitely get around corners it couldn't before. That doesn't mean it can get around all corners. Some it ignores and immediately gets into trouble, so still a way to go, but I appreciate the progress in the right direction.
Is this with AP or FSD?