TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Car Parlor

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by gmtom1, Apr 15, 2018.

1. gmtom1

gmtom1 Active Member

Has anyone tried the Car Parlor on Kapiolani next to McKinley yet? Unfortunately, I got caught in the aftermath of Friday night's storm and it looks like I took my X off-roading. Don't have the time or motivation to try to clean it up myself.

2. G'sinHawaii

G'sinHawaii Member

I have been there several times, I have taken other cars there but not my S.

drive thru wash, air blower, and hand wipe at the end, no interior or door sill cleaning.

3. gmtom1

gmtom1 Active Member

Overall, was a good experience. I probably won't make a regular habit of it, but it did okay and was way easier considering the caked on dirt that was on the car. It even got a considerable amount of the dirt out of the wheel wells and off of the rims too, which is impressive. Service was great and the fact that they open late is very convenient.

Left the X in neutral while I rode through the tunnel, but was very careful to not shift in my seat or unbuckle the seat belt to avoid the auto-park being triggered.

• Like x 1