Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car sales people sure love to hate Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so essentailly pointless then.

At <37mph you are basically stuck in traffic, Tesla system is perfectly capable in such a scenario.

Precisely my point, sir. :)

The one thing that's interesting here is that it sounds like Audi might be moving to the next step legally - there's been some discussion that Audi might accept responsibility if there's an accident under those conditions, while Tesla has been very clear that the driver is completely responsible for the car in AP so far.

Luckily, there is no car salesman integrity test :)

Several years ago when I bought my Toyota I specifically asked about a metallic blue color I had seen in the lot. The salesman told me the car was last years model and Toyota discontinued metallic blue for that model.
So I went home much to his chagrin and googled the car. Sure enough he straight out lied to me. Another dealership had the car and color I wanted and I bought it the next day. The initial salesmen of course called me and when I confronted him with his lie there was a long pause on the phone followed by an attempt to apologize. Priceless!