Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Seat Protectors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also want one to prevent indentions. But what are you doing about the latch connector that goes over the headrest? The headrest is built in, and is a solid piece (can't raise/lower it). So it's going to pull down on the headrest unless you get a car seat protector that has thick layer that goes over the headrest.

I used these in my Model S: Diono Ultra Mat Full-Size Seat Protector, Black

- It helped with indentations, but did not eliminate them.
- The top tether is actually supposed to go to the side of the headrest. I did not know this and put it right over the middle/top, with a microfiber towel tucked inbetween - still got dents.

Please be aware that some people have used car seat protectors and part of the backing has come off and transferred to their seats, essentially ruining them. I'm not sure if it's the certain brand of protector, if they were in hot/humid climates or what.

I had two of these in my Model S with grey next gen leather and it did not leave any kind of residue behind - but I'm in Minnesota, and never park in the sun (garaged @ home and @ work), so YMMV.

Reactions: evpulse