Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car seat protectors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've been using these for the last two years and they seem to work well. The bottom is a bit stiff which prevents it from denting the seat. Also has a bit of a dam incase any liquids get spilled.

I can't imagine how it would void your warranty.

We've been using these for the last two years and they seem to work well. The bottom is a bit stiff which prevents it from denting the seat. Also has a bit of a dam incase any liquids get spilled.

I can't imagine how it would void your warranty.

Have 6 of these as well between two vehicles (3 toddlers). They dip below $30 every once and a while on Amazon.

When removing them from my wife's Jeep to transfer to our Model S they did their job well and there was no permanent sign on the leather that the car seats were ever there. Same story on cloth seats in a Honda Accord they did their job well.

I got both of these on Friday and installed them. The larger one is a lot stiffer. i used it for the baby's rear facing car seat since it has a tendency to slide left and right. The blue rubber inserts are very grippy and the seat does not slide. The smaller one i put under my son's forward facing seat and it worked great as well. i was able to put the head rest strap over both of the head rests with a little adjustment of the length. I have the baby seat in the 2nd row and the forward facing seat in the 3rd row.

• Informative
Reactions: NathanWolf
Sorry to dredge up a semi-old thread, but is anyone concerned about this snippet from the manual?

Do not use seat covers on Model X. Doing so could restrict deployment of the side air bags if an accident occurs. It can also reduce the accuracy of the occupant detection system.

I was about to order two Bricas from the recommendations in this thread, but thinking twice.