Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show in Anchorage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling all EV owners within range of Anchorage Alaska! On Saturday June 8th 2019 Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson is hosting the 12th annual military appreciation car and bike show. I have spoken to the show organizers and they are very excited to have an EV (my Model 3) at the show for the first time and have even informed me that if enough EV owners show interest in attending, they will (budget permitting) create a category/award just for EVs! They would need to know how many EVs are coming by the beginning of May in order to have enough time to make a decision on the award. No military affiliation or base access is required (we’ll get you a base pass if needed) and the show is free. POC for this event is Bill Miracle, he can be reached at: (907) 384-9006 or you can message me through TMC.

On a more Tesla specific note; I think if we show Tesla that we are more than just a number on a spread sheet, that we are an active enthusiastic group of owners out promoting the goal of sustainable transport that could go a long way to getting some super chargers built up here. This could also be a great opportunity to earn some referrals.

Also if anyone has any advice on where else I should post this to help spread the word that would be appreciated!

Reactions: arcus