Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show Poster: Draft

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today was Science Day at the local elementary my kids attend. There were a whole bunch of different presentations kids could sign up for.

I did a presentation on electric vehicles that first included a PowerPoint presentation, and then we went outside to check out my P85+.

I did three sessions.

rege3ehu.jpg

Hey, right on!

Sorry I haven't checked in on this thread in a while.
Probably could use some updates to the poster, as mentioned. Model E instead of III.

This is a great poster and I used a version of it at my first car show. But in watching people view the poster, I noticed that it had too much info and text for most people to absorb. So like several other folks here, I tweaked it a bit to reduce the amount of text, and I increased the text and graphics sizes. Then I made a different and more graphic-oriented poster to illustrate the car components that aren't visible to the eye, and now I use both at shows. These previews are greatly reduced in size and quality.
AI4WN1LG.jpg

302OmX5V.jpg

The full-size versions are 24 x 36 inches each and are available at:

https://db.tt/eMdOubdI and https://db.tt/Ye7MseQ5

Edit: Oops, I noticed that the Model X said "Optional AWD", whereas now it is standard. I updated the full-size version, though not this preview.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It's hard to make decent generalizations on the technical info like charging times and cost, etc., without getting too bogged down in the details on a poster. But I'll be happy to send the source files to anyone who wants them if you PM me. I did them in Pages (iWork '09), so you'll need a Mac to edit or convert them.

I made some changes to the fantastic poster that Greg designed, this one is geographically neutral (does not identify closest service center or gallery) so anyone can use it. I also added some more quotes about the car under "awards and accolades" and more items under "benefits of driving an EV." The file size is gigantic, around 38M, so if anyone wants a copy of it in the full size for printing, just PM me and I will get it to you:

Leliani, Thanks for your contribution to Tesla Community. I used your poster in a recent local car show and came out with the First Prize. Your contribution is sincerely appreciated.
20140615_173539.jpg
IMG_2019_01.jpg

Attachments

• 348_01.jpg
    348_01.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 638
  • 019_01.jpg
    019_01.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 644
Last edited: