TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Car Show Poster for Roadster?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by adiggs, Aug 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

I'm looking for something comparable to the Car Show Poster for Model S that you can see over in the Model S forum, but for a Roadster. I bet somebody has assembled something like that along the way, and if you're willing, I would sure like to steal with pride. I've searched the forum and am not finding anything - if you know of a Roadster poster, would you point me to it?

Thanks

2. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

#2 dhrivnak, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    I have a nice one in Word format i can share or add to dropbox tonight. I printed on 20x30 size and Office depot laminated for less than $10. The 11x17 format also works. Or i can email if you drop me a note at dhrivnak at eastman.com.

Roadster_Poster.JPG

I also have the following Word documents laminated and place on the windshield as when I go to car shows there are typically more people and questions than I can get to and this helps to answer the common questions.
    Roadster_Questions_1.JPG

Then the EPA ratings open a lot of eyes and again I have this laminated and the laminations fit nicely under the passenger seat.

Roadster_EPA.JPG

3. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

4. adiggs

adiggs Active Member

Oh that's good Fabrizio. I especially like the compact form of the poster.

5. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

It comes with its own carrying case and is available in different sizes. I chose the 15 x 36 for its compact size ($255 + $35 for shipping)

6. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

I mounted on a $5 foam board and it actually stores nicely on top of the battery.

7. ViperDoc

ViperDoc Roadster 1305

poster board

Do you have the file they used to make the poster board? Maybe I could print it up and use it next month? If not, do you think they'd print me one?

Thanks!

David

8. slcasner

slcasner Member

dhrivnak, Tesla Motors was founded in 2003. The Roadster unveiling was in 2006.

9. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Thank you i will correct as they did incorporate in 2003.

10. Fabrizio

Fabrizio Member

Car Show Depot created the art work and sign - they have the rights to the intellectual property.