Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show @ Wings Over Miami Aviation Museum - May 28th, 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning Everyone,

I volunteer with Wings Over Miami, which is a non-profit aviation museum based out of Tamiami Airport in Miami. On May 28th, 2016, from 10A-3P, we will be having a car show at the museum. I think this would be a great time to show off our Tesla's, and would love to see some other owners there. Last years car show had some formation flying of a few World War 2 Era aircraft and a bunch of cars to see.

Currently registration is $15 dollars and the donations from the event helps keep the museum running.

Memorial Weekend Car Show - Facebook page for the event

Benefit Car Shows - Helping the fund raising efforts of Charity and Not for Profit organizations by organizing and helping them run their Benefit Car Shows - registration page for the event

Hope to see you all there, if you have any questions please let me know!

Last edited:
I shall try to be there as a former CFI/ATP and frequent user of TMB.

OT: My most poignant memory of that airport is four round trips to GGT during Hurrucane Katrina, carrying supplies... An irrelevant story.

My Tesla and I will be there if possible.

Reactions: Silverpnt01
I just googled the address for Tamiami Airport and this is what I found out:

Miami Executive Airport, formerly known until 2014 as Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, is a public airport in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, 13 miles southwest of Downtown Miami. It is operated by the Miami-Dade Aviation Department. Wikipedia
Address: 12800 SW 145th Ave, Miami, FL 33186

I also found South Tamiami Airport Park at 13850 sw 143rd Ct. Miami Fl 33186

Can you please clarify which one is correct? I will try to be there.