Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car sleeping for 1 min, then idling for 11.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Widget on my phone is part of the official tesla app.

Are you suggesting I get rid of that too to test it?
Just do not log in to the app. Do not give it credentials, and don’t log out. Just render it non functional by changing the password to your Tesla account. Do not change the password in the app. (Not sure it matters but don’t.)

Then see how it does overnight.

It does say it is the app so invalidating every phone key seems like a good place to start.

Just do not log in to the app. Do not give it credentials, and don’t log out. Just render it non functional by changing the password to your Tesla account. Do not change the password in the app. (Not sure it matters but don’t.)

Then see how it does overnight.

It does say it is the app so invalidating every phone key seems like a good place to start.
Thanks I'll give this a try.

Looks like after 16 hours or so I’m only losing 3km from the app after disconnecting it but vehicle standby lost me about 20km.
Is this normal?
3351EB8A-FF2C-43DA-B949-579257339B87.jpeg

Looks like after 16 hours or so I’m only losing 3km from the app after disconnecting it but vehicle standby lost me about 20km.
Is this normal?
Is this normal? View attachment 875210

View attachment 875210

No this is not normal.

However, it can happen (even large jumps like this) due to BMS adjustment and cold temps. (This is not really energy loss but I think it might treat it as such.)

Usually good to ignore first 24 hours.

If you can let the car sit another day the question is whether it happens again the next night. If not, all is well. Probably.

In the end the question is whether the car is sleeping. This is usually pretty evident from the clunking sounds - it is very easy to figure out what is going on.

Hallo, ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Wie hast du es behoben? @archow

Using google translate, I get the following:

========================================

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. How did you fix it? @archow

=========================================

Unfortunately, @alexanderlasko , the thread starter and the one you quoted ( archow) has not been on TMC since december of 2022 so you are unlikely to receive an answer from them.

In this part of the TMC website, you would reach more people posting in english. If you prefer, the following subforum on TMC might also be of interest to you: