TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Car Update

Discussion in 'Model S' started by P85DBeast, Sep 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

Well I've finally came to my decision about my car well i have decided not to get rid of it like my wife said you well never find a car as good and reliable as this one and as quiet as this one but ive also come to my own senses and realized that i love this car i cant rid of it but thats also not the only reason i just don't think im ready for a car trade up yet well that's my decision and now i think im really happy with this decision.

2. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

This makes sense to me. I leased mine and have already let my wife know that at the end of 3 years I will be leasing whatever is the latest/greatest at the time. I've never had a car that makes me smile every time I take the driver's seat.

3. tstafford

tstafford Member

I second this comment. Exactly how I feel. And exactly why I leased.

4. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

Your exactly right i love this car and now that im coming to y senses i find no reason to get rid of this car now and plus the M5 was snatched from under my feet.