Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash - Dallas area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nemo’s hand car wash. Right at 75 and one of the M streets. He’s the man and in and out for only $25. Don’t let the setup fool you, best wash in Dallas. Have to go to the last bay nearest his sign and him and his crew will get you taken care of.

He was closed this weekend and made the mistake of taking it to another place near Bishop Arts today. Did a good job, but no line and took them over 2 hours to complete. I keep my ride clean on the regular, but don’t know how they are making money at $40 for service that takes hours.

I know I am resurrecting a old/zombie thread, but I became aware of two touchless car wash facilities in the mid cities area. The washyourstuff.com apparently has them in Keller and Grapevine.

I did not use them on my Model S (it still gets a hand wash by me), but I did recently use the Grapevine one (a Kondor system) on my wife's C8. It is touch free and it gets the first layer of stuff off ok (to her satisfaction anyway). Has a dryer and also is right in front of an on-ramp to 114 to do a little extra blow drying :)

Just a FYI. I think touchless car washes are still a rarity in DFW it seems and this might be handy when the weather is not great for a hand wash.

I know I am resurrecting a old/zombie thread, but I became aware of two touchless car wash facilities in the mid cities area. The washyourstuff.com apparently has them in Keller and Grapevine.

I did not use them on my Model S (it still gets a hand wash by me), but I did recently use the Grapevine one (a Kondor system) on my wife's C8. It is touch free and it gets the first layer of stuff off ok (to her satisfaction anyway). Has a dryer and also is right in front of an on-ramp to 114 to do a little extra blow drying :)

Just a FYI. I think touchless car washes are still a rarity in DFW it seems and this might be handy when the weather is not great for a hand wash.
How much is the touchless?