Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car wash experiences feedback please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is my experience with my local carwash:

1. Pull car out of garage.

2. Fill three buckets with water (third bucket is for wheels only). Also add Meguairs Gold Class or CG Citrus Wash to wash bucket and a drop of ONR do wash and rinse buckets.

3. Use good quality wash mitt (I use CG's wash mitt)

4. Rinse car first (I am not in Cali - we still have a bit of water left up here - not much but I can still rinse -for now).

5. Wash (I actually do wheels first because I use a separate bucket and separate wash tools, plus I hate washing wheels and tires)

6. Spray each panel with one shot of Opti-Seal, to help as a drying agent and simultaneoulsy wax the car (lazy man's wax job)

7. Dry with a waffle weave

8. Put chair in location where car is visibile. Sit in char and ask 13 year old son to bring you a beer/scotch/wine/cooler/martini etc.. and enjoy your handy work, knowing that your precious car is safe.

Sounds like a good option, especially the chair and beer!

Reactions: P85_DA
I have been bombarded with these car wash product ads on facebook called Produxa. Anyone try this product? The reviews on this are awesome as all the as seen on tv kinda commercials. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.