Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Wash for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my MS 75D last week, and I'd like to get a Monthly Car Wash plan. I'm currently in NJ, and I know we need to get brushless wash for our MS. Does anyone in NJ know any decent car wash place? Central Jersey preferred. Thank a lot.

Im in So Cal, but went thru the same issue with my car. I live in a high-rise condo and dont have a do-it-yourself location in our complex to wash my car. I found that none of the suitable brushless carwashes around me wanted to do the car, always recommending the hand wash option for about $60, a little bit more than I care to spend for a weekly chore. I also recognized some issue with the car not being able to go thru a wash without someone at the wheel. Dont know about MS, but once you put the X in neutral and exit the car it automatically sets the parking brake and goes into park. I also had some concerns about some car wash attendant sitting behind the wheel and driving (at a reasonable speed) thru the wash. Just too many various issues to consider.

I ended up locating a coin op wash-it-yourself place near by and that has proven my best option. I did have to buy a bundle of those special lint free towels (found a 24 pack at Costco for a good price). Im able to vacuum the car, pull into the wash bay for washing and rinsing, and then into the lot for the wipe down and detailing. Definitely brings me back to my high school days where I spent my weekends detailing my car!

Just got my MS 75D last week, and I'd like to get a Monthly Car Wash plan. I'm currently in NJ, and I know we need to get brushless wash for our MS. Does anyone in NJ know any decent car wash place? Central Jersey preferred. Thank a lot.
The one I use is great, but may be a little out of your way (northern suburb of Sydney, Australia).
turramurra-car-wash-turramurra-car-wash-0c15-938x704.jpg

Automatic truly no touch car wash at Speedway gas stations (usually two stalls, one with spinning brushes, the other with just the spray arms). Won't get everything off, but I use it in the winter just to get the salt off.