TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Car wash

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Mille Pun, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Mille Pun

Mille Pun Member

Car way in HK seems a big issue.

1st, it's always not allowed to wash in carparks ( don't count the 'dry wash' ), and there are viturally no water supply on road side. The car wash shop always queueing for long and it takes quite a long time to wait for it.

previously I wash in Kowloon city, and now I moved to Tko so would need to find some new places for car wash. Any bro would share and recommend where u wash the car? Thanks.

2. ifung90

ifung90 Member

Mine's pretty far from you. I wash in Sham shui po. If you're interested, PM me. The guy washes with a hose and he's quite customer friendly so that's why i go back to him. Although he looks like a cartoon character from Initial D, does a fairly good wash job.

3. Titus

Titus Member

LOL are you the guy from Vancouver (I'll count Richmond hahahaha)?

4. ifung90

ifung90 Member

Hi Titus,

yes i am. Long time no see. How's the wheels going for you?

5. Titus

Titus Member

Hey hey haha I christened them a few weeks back with a curb rash..... lucky to find similar gloss red touch up paint. Going to do coating on them make them easier to clean the red looks like crap when it's dirty. Hows your big brake kit working? =)

6. jackson321

jackson321 New Member

Titus, Its really a good idea in this way it will be really easty to clean and the red car always seems smart. So, Go ahead and try to give a new look to your car.. Moreover, must post its photo with all of us after giving it a new look in red.. :love:
    I hate car washing and always give this task to my borhter. :tongue: