Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car won't wake up, can't unlock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2014 Model S, since the pandemic I have been working from home and only driving the car once every week or so. Anyway, tried to unlock tonight and car won't respond to keyfob at all. It's possible it might be the keyfob battery but tried replacing it with another battery which I thought was good and still no luck. I haven't received the low keyfob battery message recently either. I'll go buy another battery in the morning and see if that does the trick but not hopeful.

Car will also not wake up from sleep via the app. I have been trying for the last hour. So basically I can't access the car at all. I don't have wifi setup because they just replaced the touchscreen (memory card issue) two weeks ago and it wiped all my settings clean and I haven't got around to setting everything back up yet. I am assuming 3G is not active/working for some reason at the moment and that might be why car won't wake up?

Any suggestions on how I can get inside the car or wake it up? Thanks in advance.