Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caraoke Not Working

Bladec59

Oct 23, 2017
Atlanta
Just got V10 and all seems cool and OK except Caraoke. Regardless of which song I pick I just get a black window...no music and no words. The play button is greyed out and the fast forward and reverse buttons don't work. Anyone else seeing same behavoir?

jwlsh

Sep 28, 2018
NJ
It isn't working for me either. It worked once but hasn't since. I suspect a content provider issue. Let's give it a day or two.

When it did work, it was cool. Lyrics displayed in white and then changed to blue in time with song. Very cool. Kids are excited to try it out.

jwlsh

Sep 28, 2018
NJ
I got it to work eventually. Restarted the car and MCU. Still didn't work. Disabled bluetooth on phone, it started working. Stayed working after I reenabled bluetooth.

dannycamps

Apr 8, 2019
Northeast USA
Wasn't working for me earlier in the day. I only assume it was due to a large number of people trying it out. Later in the day it worked fine (and is actually kind of a unique/cool feature).

seenhear

Feb 10, 2017
Silicon Valley, CA
Anybody with MX seeing Caroake and Theater? I got 32.11 and nothing - although I got smart summon and everything else.

If you have an older MX you probably will not get Theater. MS and MX with MCU1 won't get it. I'm in that boat with my 2017 MS75. :(

But I also have not seen Caraoke in the update on my car so I'm also wondering about that.

Can anyone confirm Caraoke in an MCU1 model S or X?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC