Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Creations body kit (Fullerton, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anyone have any experience with this kit? I just recently purchased a used P90DL and I find the entire plastic bottom of the car to be extremely underwhelming. I’m willing to try this kit due to the price, but am also hesitant to try it due to the price, lol.

I could drive to the factory for pickup because I’m local enough, so this is also a plus. I just don’t want to buy something that I’m going to have to spend another thousand on to have a body shop fit it right.

Well, that’s the issue. I can’t seem to find much info. on it. It’s a 4 piece set, side skirts, front splitter and rear diffuser. The manufacturer seems reputable, but I want to know if any other Model S owners have tried it and had fitment issues or anything. It’s made by Carbon Creations, which is a company that seems to make stuff for just about every car out there. The reviews I could find were not great, but most of them were 10 years old. Was wondering if they got their act together recently since they’re still in business.

Anyone have any experience with this kit? I just recently purchased a used P90DL and I find the entire plastic bottom of the car to be extremely underwhelming. I’m willing to try this kit due to the price, but am also hesitant to try it due to the price, lol.

I could drive to the factory for pickup because I’m local enough, so this is also a plus. I just don’t want to buy something that I’m going to have to spend another thousand on to have a body shop fit it right.
What you might do, since they are close, is call and arrange a factory visit and let them show you what it is. Remember, the goal of any business is to separate you from your money. Isn't the Model S the lowest Drag Coefficient car out there? IMO: Save the money and enjoy your car.