TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Carbon Fiber and Flat Black FULL DOOR HANDLE WRAPS - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RPM Limos, Dec 11, 2015.

1. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

Carbon Fiber and Flat Black FULL DOOR HANDLE WRAPS

For only $49 these Carbon Fiber door handle wraps are great. They reduce risk of burning your hands, and they protects your chrome while eliminating those annoying fingerprints.

You get a set of 4 and we have an installation video of how to put them on at:
    http://www.rpmtesla.com/#!installation/cqh1

We make these in Black Carbon Fiber, White Carbon Fiber, and Flat Black.
    All material is 3M 1080 Vinyl Wrapping. We give you a lifetime warranty.

When you order be sure to say what colorer we will just send the carbon fiber.

Questions call or text 949-521-4383.
    Or go to www.rpmtesla.com

http://www.rpmtesla.com/#!product/prd1/4433072491/new-full-wrap-door-handle-carbon-or-flat-black

List Date: 12/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Carbon Fiber and Flat Black FULL DOOR HANDLE WRAPS
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    f712dfd8-7a8f-4f57-ad06-22023d957914.jpg
    4c34ef7c-ea2c-4f1c-b172-e343ccfe0aa8.jpg
    b1a6c534-e5e0-4d5e-9b69-f5f29a4413f2.jpg
    339863dc-9b21-4500-9a66-772da84a10db.jpg
    93f6b6b8-db0b-4a1a-8cd1-3046f5cdc751.jpg
    2b1ae74e-d0d8-4d7d-a9c5-bc22eefdb98a.jpg

2. bart513

bart513 Member

Really looks awesome!

3. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Very nice! How much do they reduce heat/temp in direct sun?

4. bart513

bart513 Member

Can you show a pic of the CF in white?

5. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

6. Cowby

Cowby Member

Sorry to hijack this thread, but gotta say, got these and they were just terrible to put on....tried just one of the passenger side doors and spent 30 minutes trying to get it just right...probably my horrible skills but just couldn't get all the gaps to close up..ended up ripping it off and abandoning this mod. I've got 1 passenger side and 2 drivers as well as the side rocker panels left from this attempted mod If anyone wants to make me an offer?

7. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

So sorry to hear about your troubles installing our full wrapped door handles. Did you watch our installation videos on our website before you attempted to put them on ? www.rpmtesla.com. Regardless, we always insure on making customer happy !! I would like to refund you the cost of the door handle wraps and I want to send you a set of easier ones to put on at no charge. Please click on this link here to see how these are different and to please look at our install photos for these "Original Turn Signal Indicators"

RPM Tesla

These are not full wraps, and the install photos are here: RPM Tesla
    Scroll all the way down to the bottom.

Again, please call me at 949-521-4383 so I can get all your info.
    Mark

Lastly, you said rocker panels? Which part is this??

8. RPM Limos

RPM Limos Member

Hi we have white carbon fiber door handle wraps on our website at www.rpmtesla.com

Call me if you cannot find them !

Mark
    RPM Tesla
    www.rpmtesla.com

9. Cowby

Cowby Member

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I did not watch the install video...didn't know it existed till you mentioned it. After just watching it now, you too have difficulty getting rid of the steel showing tru....hint, look at the end of your video towards the tip of the door handle. Those gaps are what I was referring to and thought it just looks too cheesy if i couldn't cover it all up. Thanks for the customer service on replacing the wrap along with the refund! That does speak volume on standing behind your products. I don't want a refund as I don't think that's fair, but will gladly take another set of 'easier ones' to try. PM'ing you with my info. now.

also, some people refer to the rocker panels as the side strakes...or the black plastic piece underneath the chrome trim on the sides....hope that helps!