Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just what the doctor ordered for those whose $1000 is burning a hole in their pockets. Something to get scraped in-and-out of driveways and perhaps even get torn-off as you back out of a parking space as you get caught in the parking block/stop rebar.

Put the grand towards a coil-over suspension or a powered frunk kit.

Hi Guys,

Was shopping around for accessories and stumbled upon this front carbon fiber spoiler by Teslarati. Has anyone bought this yet? I am curious to see the quality and the matte version to match the OED performance rear spoiler. Here's a link:

Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
Check out the Team Blue picture thread (can't recall what it's called exactly) - a poster there has a nice look CF front spoiler.

I like front bumper lips / spoilers, but only when they're subtle and look clean and fit properly on the bumper. The one linked above looks like it's not sitting right on the bumper front & corners, like it sticks out too much and doesn't give the car a streamline look. Plus, the contrast of a light color car really shows this fitment issue a lot more than a dark colored car would.

IMO, there hasn't been a single front bumper lip / spoiler for the Model Y that I've seen that I would even consider getting for my car, or at least consider it looking clear and close a 'sporty factory oem' look without it being too gaudy looking.

I am getting my matte cf front spoiler installed this Friday by RPM. As usual, took over a month to get it. I will send pictures on Saturday after I clean Wilson up. Also purchased and installed matte canards. Next question is whether to powder coat inductions in a gray color or leave as is.