TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Carbon fiber interior

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by johnc11050, May 24, 2016.

1. johnc11050

johnc11050 Member

Does the carbon fiber interior option include carbon fiber where the front cup holders and phone gizmo are? The rep yesterday told me no...but I could swear I saw this on some forum post but cannot find it. I have a regular 90X on order. thanks for the input.

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

Yes, the trim on the arm rest where the cup holders are will be the same as whatever dash trim there is. So if its has the carbon fiber option, yes it will be.

Not sure what you mean by the phone gizmo? If you are talking about the new center console in the refreshed cars, no it will not be carbon fiber. If you are talking about the older cars that had the open space between the seats, there was an option at some point for the "yacht floor" and that would be in the same finish as the dash trim.

Hope that helps!

3. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

Oh just noticed you are talking about the X. Should probably post over in the X forums. Regardless, what I stated is still valid for the X.

4. johnc11050

johnc11050 Member

Thanks for the note. Yes, I should have posted it on the X forum. But I have subsequently learned just what you say---carbon fiber on the phone holder and the storage unit cover. Looks great!!!