TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Carbon Fiber Parts for Tesla Roadster - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by GLACIER, Jan 2, 2014.

1. GLACIER

GLACIER Roadster #334

#1 GLACIER, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Carbon Fiber Parts for Tesla Roadster

I'm selling slightly used carbon fiber parts from my 2008 Tesla Roadster which I bought 5 months ago from Tesla and had them install everything. They have less than 3k miles on them and have no damage to any of the pieces. I bought the whole set for $18,500 but I'm excluding the hood panels and side sills as I don't have anything to replace them with. You'll be saving several thousand and we can possibly work put something for the side sills and hood panels if I can get yours in good condition. If interested, I can send more photos. Thanks!

CF parts for sale:
    Carbon Fiber Hard top
    Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
    Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
    Carbon Fiber Rear Air Diffuser
    Carbon Fiber Body Side Ducts
    Carbon Fiber Upper Door Sills
    Carbon Fiber Instrument Binnacle
    Carbon Fiber Stereo Binnacle

P.S. I'm currently selling my Roadster. Selling the CF separately will allow me to lower the price of my car which will hopefully help it sell quickerCBƒB“\Ý]Nˆ KÌ‹ÌŒ MB“ØØ][ÛŽˆ›Ü￾ÛÜ￾  [š]YÝ]\ÃBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒPØ\˜›ÛˆšX™\ˆ\￾ț܈\ÛH›ØYÝ\–ËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWVÐÓÓÔ￾HÙ™Œ TÓÓËÐÓÓÔ—VËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØœ›ÝÜÙY›Ü›[Ü™Kœ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËΙ￾ÐÒ”ÐÜSV›Œ‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÖRÑ￾￾R™YÍRŒ‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËΚ™••šÒ￾L‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ￾^KØØ\˜›Û‹YšX™\‹\\￾ËY›Ü‹]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÌ ŒVÒSQ×Z‹ËÚ[XYÙXÙŒ‹œ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKÚ[XYÙ\ËÚ‘ÔUS˜￾Ú￾ÓL‹šœÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB

2. 772

772 Member

where/when are you selling your roadster?

3. marco2228

marco2228 Roadster Signature #34

I'd buy the PEM, so you could sell your roadster for an even lower price:D
    Sorry, had to write that;)

4. Micha

Micha Member

How much are you selling your Roadster for? I'm about to purchase a 08 in CA, it has been interesting talking with the people who have them for sale and getting a feel for where the true market is for these cars. If you are interested in selling the parts separately let me know. I'm most interested in the door sills, other interior pieces, rear spoiler, and side ducts.

5. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Active Member

Just wondering... Do you have paint armour over Elon's signature?