Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Rear Wing

imschur

Feb 14, 2021
Chicago, IL
I know this may not be for everyone (or many), but I wanted to make the rear end a little more aggressive on my M3P, so I decided to swap out the stock spoiler for a rear wing. The unplugged performance Acension-R was a little overt for my taste, so I decided instead to get the rear wing from PimpMyEV (came out of china anyway - you can order the for a little less on AliExpress, as it was a little more reserved (for a wing, LOL). It took about 2 months for it to arrive (slow boat from China), but I am very happy with the piece - no wrinkles/bends in the CF at all, and the fit/finish is excellent. We will see how the clear holds up. It did require drilling 4 holes in the trunk to install (Yikes!!!).

Thought I'd share pics installed for anyone interested. I will be adding a CF rear diffuser (on a separate slow boat), cause I like big butts and I can not lie. Mods, I request that this not be buried in the white car pics thread cause the car happens to be white, so people interested in such can find it.

Library - 1 of 8.jpeg
library-2-of-8-jpeg.671826
Library - 3 of 8.jpeg
Library - 4 of 8.jpeg
Library - 5 of 8.jpeg
Library - 6 of 8.jpeg
Library - 7 of 8.jpeg

Attachments

• Library - 2 of 8.jpeg
    Library - 2 of 8.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 45

mpower99

May 3, 2021
Chicago
It's a very sleek and understated look for a raised spoiler. It looks great! The pillar delete actually looks very clean as well, and your custom badges are super cool. Did you buy those or make them?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC