Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Rear Wing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this may not be for everyone (or many), but I wanted to make the rear end a little more aggressive on my M3P, so I decided to swap out the stock spoiler for a rear wing. The unplugged performance Acension-R was a little overt for my taste, so I decided instead to get the rear wing from PimpMyEV (came out of china anyway - you can order the for a little less on AliExpress, as it was a little more reserved (for a wing, LOL). It took about 2 months for it to arrive (slow boat from China), but I am very happy with the piece - no wrinkles/bends in the CF at all, and the fit/finish is excellent. We will see how the clear holds up. It did require drilling 4 holes in the trunk to install (Yikes!!!).

Thought I'd share pics installed for anyone interested. I will be adding a CF rear diffuser (on a separate slow boat), cause I like big butts and I can not lie. Mods, I request that this not be buried in the white car pics thread cause the car happens to be white, so people interested in such can find it.

Library - 1 of 8.jpeg
library-2-of-8-jpeg.671826
Library - 3 of 8.jpeg
Library - 4 of 8.jpeg
Library - 5 of 8.jpeg
Library - 6 of 8.jpeg
Library - 7 of 8.jpeg

Attachments

• Library - 2 of 8.jpeg
    Library - 2 of 8.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 204