Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon fiber roof

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GRKan

Jan 31, 2021
Encino
Hi all, I just purchased at 2010 2.5. It came with a soft top In decent condition. Does anybody wanted to sell a carbon fiber roof or a brilliant red roof. I’m guessing these are hard to find. Any aftermarket suggestions?

Also have read varying suggestions on how to maintain battery life. I only drive in about 25 a week. So should I leave it plugged in? I have a 110 charger And currently gets about 173 miles predicted to charge.Thanks in advance

Just leave it plugged in. A 240v circuit is better than 120v, as it enables the car's A/C to actively cool the battery. Not needed now, but the car will appreciate it come summer. You do not need a super high current outlet. If you have an electric dryer in the garage, that outlet can be easily shared with the car via something like a "Dryer Buddy".

Lacking a CF rooftop, you might consider the Visium product instead:
Seeking long term feedback from Visium owners.

• Helpful
Reactions: DeedWest
Not a carbon fiber, but a pretty cool roof if you are interested...
IMG_2792.JPG

That sounds good,

800$ sounds good. Assuming it fits well and is in good condition. I’m in. Not in a rush so...if I’m coming up that direction or you are coming down to near encino...we can make the exchange?