Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon fiber spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20190526_103835.jpg
    20190526_103835.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 224
Just installed the carbon fiber spoiler. Wasn't a fan of carbon fiber until now. Very solid, yet very light. Price was also very reasonable ($169). I feel like it's handling corner better lol.

Carbon Fiber Spoiler / Blade for Tesla Model 3, Glossy and Matte

Looks nice, cool wrap! The spoiler seems a bit short for my preference.
Another option which I felt I has the perfect width/length extending out to line up with the trunk is from IKON, it's about 3-4 inches longer/wider than the one from Taptes and the current price is $169.99, same price.
Back in April I purchased it for $20 less at $149.99.
20190505_115126.jpg

Attachments

• 20190410_194740.jpg
    20190410_194740.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 174
Looks nice, cool wrap! The spoiler seems a bit short for my preference.
Another option which I felt I has the perfect width/length extending out to line up with the trunk is from IKON, it's about 3-4 inches longer/wider than the one from Taptes and the current price is $169.99, same price.
Back in April I purchased it for $20 less at $149.99.
View attachment 413268

It looks like the same length. It just looks shorter from that angle.

Looks good. I'm wondering if spoiler would look good on a black model 3... feel like you can hardly see it.
It looks great on other colors since it contrasts well.
That's a good question, I haven't seen many blacks with a spoiler. Maybe a chrome one to match your trim if you want that contrast?

It looks like the same length. It just looks shorter from that angle.
I specifically wanted one that was just as wide/long as the one on Franz's Red Model 3 and the one shown on the Taptes product page is much smaller width/shorter. However the matte one in their product page seems to be closer in length so I'm assuming that is what you have. Highlighted the difference to help others but whatevs. I also have their TapTes fast charger and like it.

Attachments

• taptes_ts003000167_1_LI.jpg
    taptes_ts003000167_1_LI.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Franz_Rear_LI.jpg
    Franz_Rear_LI.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 168
Looks good. I'm wondering if spoiler would look good on a black model 3... feel like you can hardly see it.
It looks great on other colors since it contrasts well.

Just saw this post from someone selling the real deal on a black with pics to give you an idea: Performance Spoiler for sale in So Cal

The Ikon one says it's 48.6" wide, while the Taptes one says it's 45.25" wide.

Thanks for finding the actual dimensions, nice to know my estimation was close.

Reactions: Nguyenning