Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, here's my car again with a close up of the streaking. Better pics tomorrow in the daylight...

IMG_0362.JPG

so whats the consensus here. whats the best quality one you can buy besides OEM?
Pretty unhappy with the FastTech one in terms of quality, false advertising on the free shipping, and shadiness in asking for pictures of my credit card. Lastly note that many of the brands suffer from an uneven mold that causes the left end to be raised a little. It's not noticeable by most people but you will probably see it. I don't let it bother me anymore.

Pretty unhappy with the FastTech one in terms of quality, false advertising on the free shipping, and shadiness in asking for pictures of my credit card. Lastly note that many of the brands suffer from an uneven mold that causes the left end to be raised a little. It's not noticeable by most people but you will probably see it. I don't let it bother me anymore.

Same experience with my fast tech. Left corner was slightly raised. I chose not to go ahead with the install and will return the spoiler. I want a clean proper install.