Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Midnight Silver X ordered, with carbon fiber and all black interior. Originally we were going with Silver metallic, but the Midnight seemed so right. We have about a month until it arrives, still in production queue. Oh the lonely wait, but we've waited a few years for this moment, a few more weeks won't hurt. Right?

Oh yeah...carbon fiber w/black interior....so nice...
I just hope Tesla will replace the sliding hatch over the cup holder cubby with the carbon fiber..
New deliveries seem to be getting this but mine was delivered with the plain black hatch...

We have a Midnight Silver X ordered, with carbon fiber and all black interior. Originally we were going with Silver metallic, but the Midnight seemed so right. We have about a month until it arrives, still in production queue. Oh the lonely wait, but we've waited a few years for this moment, a few more weeks won't hurt. Right?
It won't. Hope you get the active spoiler like I did. Great great car

image.jpeg
Got my midnight silver MX on May 18 and wanted it to break with the past as much as possible, thus no wood. Carbon fiber isn't new of course, but I like it. With Stormtrooper interior, see photo.

Reactions: omega731 and Bonlaw
I have figured ash with my black interior, and everybody who has seen it loves it. I had carbon fiber in a red P90S loaner with black leather recently and it reminded my of the interior of my 2004 BMW 330i ZHP...nice, but a bit dated looking.