TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CarbonOne - contact info?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by bonnie, Jul 25, 2011.

1. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I just tried calling John to check on an order and the number is no longer in service (708 522-3017 ). He has not responded to any emails requesting an order update, either. I've had a number of dates promised for delivery, but so far, nothing.

Does anyone have any other contact information?

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Whew. Lots of pm's from all of you. I've just heard from John - and I know a few others have, too. He's committed to getting the parts out, documented a number of issues he's dealing with ... so I'm calming down (especially since I now have a working number).

If anyone waiting on parts wants more info, please feel free to contact me ...

b.

3. benji4

benji4 Roadster 2.5 #0476

Hi Bonnie, CarbonOne recently got a beautiful rear wing to me and hopfully a full CF hood and side air intakes will be shipping this week (I sent a check to ship them to Japan, so will take a day or two for that to get to him). I think the best way to keep in touch with him is email because he really can't hear the phone most of the time with all the noise in his shop, and I've been trying to stress to him that he needs to check emails daily and get back to them faster. So far I have received door pulls, door sills, gauge bezel and rear wing and am extremely pleased with the quality of all these parts. In fact, the Tesla people in Tokyo thought that the parts were native Tesla produced pieces and they were wondering how my car got door sills without the silver piece in the middle and also where the door pulls came from! Anyway, my experience I think is similar to other people -- he makes you wait more than promised, will probably not be in touch with you as much as he should be, and may frustrate you somewhat as you wonder what is going on with your parts! But I can say at least that I am 100% happy after actually receiving the parts and putting them on the car.