TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Carbotech AX6 brake pads for Roadster wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by lmore, Mar 27, 2014.

1. lmore

lmore Member

I need these shipped to AZ at the latest Wednesday. They don't have them in stock, that's why I ask here.
    Both rear and front are of interest, but front is most important. Thank you!

2. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Best bet would be to personally call any trusted website that advertises them and see if they have any in stock. Most likely the push the order to CarboTech directly, and if CT is out then they're out too. Also follow up with CT every couple of days to see if they have any new shipments of inventory. Otherwise you just have to luck out if a member has them, is able to delay putting them on, or wants to put the Bobcat 1521's on after they purchased the AX6's.

Good Luck.

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Just call Carbotech.

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

I took that as he did,but I could be wrong.

5. lmore

lmore Member

Thanks for the help! I emailed CarboTech. It was forwarded to KNS Brakes INC, "Carbotech forwards retail inquiries to us.".
    I also contacted several resellers I found on the web, but no one had them in stock.
    Perhaps I should try to call CarboTech today...

6. strider

strider Active Member

Yeah, call carbotech directly and see if they have them. Otherwise I'm using the 1521's and am quite happy with them.