Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Card Lost in Center Console

csanders90D

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2016
San Diego, CA
I've got a card that slid in there too. I hoped it would fall into the interior of the console, but it never did. Anyone know how to get it out without disassembling the whole console? It's less effort to get a new card than to take the console apart.

bons

Bonifus
Mar 27, 2020
Hong Kong

Attachments

• IMG_3643.jpg
    IMG_3643.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: liuping

JPoldo

Aug 13, 2017
Boston, MA
The same thing happened to me. My solution may not work for all, but since so easy it's worth a try. On a road with no other cars / people in site, do a jack-rabbit start from a completely stopped position. In less than 2 secs, inertia pushed the card backwards for easy retrieval.

• Funny
Reactions: Bridor and bons

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC