Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo cover on new Model Y's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

For now, and that's unfortunate, for what everyone is paying this week for their LR Y orders. China has had the shelf, the inside door panels and, AFAIK, the matrix lights (as they are legal everywhere else in the world -- just not here in the U.S. yet -- but soon will be legal).

The 4680 is, indeed, a variant. The buying public doesn't always like variants, as differentiation from factory to factory, and in the same country, can cause confusion and some bitterness. The shelf is a minor example of that, but the headlights.... come on! All 3's have them. Anyone know if matrix is in the 4680 variant?

Will the new model Y's being delivered in the next couple of months have a cargo cover?
I picked my Model Y up this past weekend from Tysons VA - no cargo cover. I did find what looks like a good one at Tesbros.com. Looks like it's easy to install and fits well using double-sided tape. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this. There are a lot of cargo versions on Amazon at really cheap prices but I didn't see anything that looks as well made as Tesbros.com. I'm sure they all come from China.