Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Floor Mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am testing a cargo floor mat to fit 6 and 7 seat Model X. I believe I can also have made a net for the 5 seat X, but need someone with a 5 seater to make some measurements for me. It will be an envelope style where smaller items can't escape the net. If anyone is interested please contact Jerry at [email protected]

Attachments

• Cargo Floor Net .jpg
    Cargo Floor Net .jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Cargo Net with bag.jpg
    Cargo Net with bag.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 82
Looking for a 5 passenger Model X owner, who is interested in acquiring a cargo floor net. I need to discover some measurements for the trunk area. I will have a somewhat larger net here later this week, and will take it to the Tesla store to verify good fitment for the 6 and 7 passenger models. I can be reached at [email protected] or by calling 224 676 1484 Central Time Zone.

I am testing a cargo floor mat to fit 6 and 7 seat Model X. I believe I can also have made a net for the 5 seat X, but need someone with a 5 seater to make some measurements for me. It will be an envelope style where smaller items can't escape the net. If anyone is interested please contact Jerry at [email protected]
Can this net be also used to cover big heavy items, like boxes? In other words, not placing items in between the two layers, but having both layers over the cargo?

I'm specifically thinking about 35 lbs boxes of cat litter that you wouldn't be able to slide over that bottom layer.