Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Mat for 6 Seat with 3rd row folded?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have or use a cargo mat that covers the full cargo space with the 3rd row folded? I've seen several options for 5 seat Model X cargo spaces, but none for the six. I'm looking for a thermoplastic/rubber type liner, with some type of a lip -- not just a flat carpet protector. I just put a Dometic refrigerator between the middle row seats, and am likely to just leave the third row folded down for the cargo space. Just can't find a good liner.

Has anyone tried a 5 seat liner in a 6-seat x?

For the 6/7 seater with folded down 3rd row, you have two options...
ToughPro (all rubber)
3D MaxPider (has a lip, and option to fold it up to use with the 3rd row up or down)...

I have the 3D MaxPider (I've only had the 3rd row up for maybe a week total since getting the X a couple of years ago)... I posted a review w/pictures of it back in 2019 when I got the mat set... But, it may be your best option if you want one that works folded and has a lip...

Reactions: F123456
Thank you! I wasn't able to find the MaxPider trunk one for the 6 seater with seats folded. I'll try again, though.

I found it, now that I know it existed. Thanks very much!

Last edited:
You're welcome :) don't forget that Tesla also has their mat options (which I believe are Weathertech) - but, it's either up or down for the 3rd row... I like the flexibility of the 3D MaxPider since you can have the 3rd row in either position...

I have a WeatherTech liner with the bumper protector instead of the Tesla. The logo peels off (of either WT or Tesla) if you leave the car in the sun though. The liner also rolls up into itself if you need access to the 3rd row.

Reactions: F123456