Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo/ Trunk Mats for MY 7 Seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any mats out there for the 7 seat config MY ? or will regular mats work that are there for the 5 seater .I am trying to think what will happen when u bring the 3rd row seat up if you buy the regular 5 seater mat

Are there any mats out there for the 7 seat config MY ? or will regular mats work that are there for the 5 seater .I am trying to think what will happen when u bring the 3rd row seat up if you buy the regular 5 seater mat

I completely overlooked what happens when you bring the 3rd row up, but I believe the mat will fit fine with it down. ..headed to my show room tomorrow to verify.

The trunk mats for the Y 5 seater does NOT work with the 7 seater. I tried them and they don’t fit because of the additional arm rests for the 3rd row. I’m also looking for mats that fits my MY 7 seater. Please let me know when you find one.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TravelFree

Perfect image that matches what I have been dealing with---

Complaint I have regarding the Tasmanian mats is that I figured out why it takes weeks to get my order. Note- I have asked twice in their customer service inquiry and they never respond. " Where's my order?" They charged my CC on April 22 the order says fulfilled and I now have a firm delivery date for the 14th of May. The reason I discovered from Fed Ex is they shipped the mats from Georgia 400 miles from me to California and then reshipped them to me back on the east coast. That's crazy when companies drop ship all the time. They also charged me additional shipping for that silly routing. Double what Fed EX normally charges.

I won't be ordering from them again. I hope the mats are of high quality which will soften their inefficient shipping experience.

Anything?
No affiliation, I’ve spoken with one fo the company representative of Tesla Shields. They are Currently developing the 7 seater interior mats along with the cargo mats plus taking preorders. I’ll be placing one. If I recall correctly ETA was slated for Sept/Oct but I can wrong. Some brief internet searches have not yielded any other options that I’ve come across but that does not meant they Don’t exist.

Hello everyone!
It is my pleasure to introduce our brand new Tesla Model Y Trunk/Frunk all weather mat kit! This comes with everything you need to protect the third row seat back, trunk, frunk, and even the under trunk and is available to order now! This is our first version and will release a second version that is our 3D material which is the same exact material as our other mats on our site. Please let us know your thoughts and or suggestions. Thanks!