Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carina's Tesla-tray for the shelf under the screen!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me know when you receive yours (and what your thoughts are) please, it will give me a gauge on when I should get mine.

I plan on posting pics/thoughts back here once I have it and am using it. I dont really expect to see it untill mid Apr. or around there since it wont be made till mid March and then the time it will take to ship halfway around the world :)

I went with black leather inside and out @ $132.64 total cost with current exchange rates ect.

Last edited:
I plan on posting pics/thoughts back here once I have it and am using it. I dont really expect to see it untill mid Apr. or around there since it wont be made till mid March and then the time it will take to ship halfway around the world :)

I went with black leather inside and out @ $132.64 total cost with current exchange rates ect.

Sounds good, thanks! I did get an email and it said it would be mid April. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sounds good, thanks! I did get an email and it said it would be mid April. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ok it arrived and has been put through its paces the last couple weeks on a road trip and I am very happy with it, works great, feels great and is nice and low key.
20170413_161553.jpg

Screenshot_20170413-161030.png

View attachment 222876 View attachment 222877 Looks great... Here's mine in grey with black alcantara lining.
Ok it arrived and has been put through its paces the last couple weeks on a road trip and I am very happy with it, works great, feels great and is nice and low key.View attachment 222633

View attachment 222632

Wow they look great!! I got an email from Carina saying mine should be on its way and here within the month very excited thanks for sharing

Reactions: Reekdog
I ordered my tray in December (after the massive price spike -- whoops) and got it in March as forecast. It is great. Its handmade so it doesn't quite fit the compartment flush all around but it is snug, stays in place even during launches and, most importantly, it looks great. I got the all black alcantara option which was much cheaper than the other versions and I can't be more pleased. While I'm not thrilled with the price, I understand that the product is handmade and was shipped from Norway to Chicago. I think its much better than other options on the market and I really am pleased overall.

• Love
Reactions: Reekdog and ModelX
I find Evannex to be ridiculously over priced for the quality of the products.
Looks like Carina is doing the same.
Just because I spent $100K+ for my car, doesn't mean I want to spend high $$ for accessories.
Here's a similar listing from Panjo - Dash Drawer Carbon Wrap for Model S and Model X

There is one on ebay is a great price! Looks just like that one in matte black. Not sure if they have finishes.

I received mine within the time frame she promised and I am so glad I got hers, everything is super pointed and thought out. It doesn't *sugar*, it matches my leather perfectly and if fits a bunch of stuff. I would buy hers again and wait the 5 months to get it.

Reactions: Knightowl
Hi

About the price increase last fall. Income tax is one of the reasons. Evannex came on the marked with their PLASTIC tray for twice my price and the orders came in as a tsunami after Bjørn Nyland's review on 4th of September.

I had to close the webstore several times due to the waiting time getting to 4 months. I had to do something to get _less_ orders since my production capacity is limited.

Now Evannex and the others have lowered their prices and I could safely lower mine without drowning in orders.

The Tesla-tray prices was lowered 30% on 17th July 2017. All 32 customers that had August delivery got a partly refund down to the new price since the trays was not yet made. Ordering early shouldn't be a disadvantage.

New variants with the new cream colour is coming

Regards
Carina

One thing came to mind on this and might night some innovation thinking. Is how can the tray safely be pulled out w/o falling out. Maybe brackets on both side or a spring system on the back to keep in place or maybe have a magnetic base at the bottom back to keep it from tilting. That is one thing I notice that could be an issue for people while driving and pulling the tray out.

Reactions: Jimmy 1