Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CarMax or here (Zipcode 94533)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, before I begin, here are the specifications:
Model X 75D $79,500.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint $1,500.00
20" Silver Wheels -
White Premium Interior $3,300.00 Ultra White Seats - Dark Ash Wood décor - Ultra-suede Black headliner -
Seven Seat Interior $3,000.00
Enhanced Autopilot $5,000.00
Smart Air Suspension -
Premium Interior Package $6,000.00
Premium Sound - Subzero Weather Package - Tow Package -
Subtotal $98,300.00
Destination Fee $1,125.00 Documentation Fee $75.00 Order Modification Fee $0.00 Vehicle Total $99,500.00

The car is still under finance through Alliant. Car's rear passenger window (just one) was broken into. Currently pending insurance claim and repair. I dont know if anyone here is interested, but once the window and a small paint scratch is fixed, I plan to sell the car. Would be nice to know if there are any interested buyers in the coming 1-2 months.

Can you post some pictures of the car interior/exterior?
I could but I wanted to wait until the window gets repaired and the paint scratch fixed. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks time. It is a big purchase so I was curious to see if there is any potential buyers looking to buy in a month's time. I want to get rid of it ASAP so I can take it off insurance and get rid of loss money from interest financing. This car isn't driven anymore besides to autobody shop until its sold.