Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpet floor mats for X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone make a carpet floor mat with drivers side dead pedal coverage similar to the stock all weather Matt's?

The only ones I have seen that are even close are from formytesla and those look like a flap and only cover part of it.

I have all weather mats for Winter but would like carpet for the rest of the year.

I got a fake dead pedal from FMT and my carpet goes around that.

IMG_4677 (Medium).JPG

Does anyone make a carpet floor mat with drivers side dead pedal coverage similar to the stock all weather Matt's?

The only ones I have seen that are even close are from formytesla and those look like a flap and only cover part of it.

I have all weather mats for Winter but would like carpet for the rest of the year.
I'm not sure I've ever seen carpet mats (for ANY car) that form fit around the dead pedal but I'd love to have them, too. I hate the way dirt and gravel collect at the crease below the DP. Like you, I prefer carpet mats in the summer months. My Xpiders arrive tomorrow. Not sure if I'll go ahead and put them in now or not.