Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpool to TMC Connect from Vancouver, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What day are you heading down?
Haven't done much road trip planning yet, but if I'm driving by myself maybe Wednesday to arrive by Friday late afternoon.

I've done many cross Canada road trips so I know I can do 14 hours without issue. I've driven down to Portland a lot, so that's a very easy jaunt. Mind you I drive a little fast. Maybe I hold back in the S? HA!

Wow. That's pretty serious.
On a similar note one of the bridges near Vancouver on way back to US said it had a toll but I didn't see any other signs or way to pay. Can't remember which bridge it was though so maybe too vague.

Wow. That's pretty serious.
On a similar note one of the bridges near Vancouver on way back to US said it had a toll but I didn't see any other signs or way to pay. Can't remember which bridge it was though so maybe too vague.

Probably the Port Mann Bridge:

"If you are unregistered - perhaps an out of town visitor - you’ll have seven days to pay your tolls after crossing the Port Mann Bridge. If you choose to wait for an invoice instead, a licence plate processing fee of $2.30 per trip will be added to your invoice."

TReO Port Mann Bridge Tolling