Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

carpro cQuartz Coating... advice and thoughts...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,

So i got a 50Ml kit of the above for xmas and whilst my car is in no state to have a coating on it What ya make of this I'm going to plan adding the CQuartz at some point in the new year once my car is fixed by the SC.

Currently my entire car looks like its been washed with a stone and grit and whilst i'm pissed and have little faith in the SC, they have apologies profusely and promised they will put it right and make sure its in as good a condition as the day i got it... that remains to be seen but i have no choice but to allow they and considering its going back the bodyshop for a 3rd time i guess time will only tell..

Anyway... Working on a glass half full... Once i get it back, i wanted some advice in terms of prep prior to using the coating, The SC have said they will be machine polishing the car once back from the bodyshop and prior to my collection so i'm thinking i wont need to do much but any advice would be good.

Thanks
Stephen